Aliens: Fireteam Elite launches its new Pathogen expansion today, with plenty of new content to get stuck into.
Pathogen brings in a brand new campaign to the game, with three new missions exploring the deadly effects of the black goo infection, as first seen in the 2012 film Prometheus, including a boss fight against a mutated Xenomorph Queen.
On top of that, the expansion adds in new weapons, perks, weapon attachments, outfits, emotes, and more. You can check out the full list down below.
- 3 New Missions as a part of the Pathogen campaign, featuring new enemies and the Pathogen Queen boss fight!
- 8 New Weapons, 2 for each weapon type
- 1 New Perk for each Class Kit that modifies the player’s main ability
- 13 New Weapon Attachments that modify stats and grant special traits
- 2 New Outfits and 6 Head Accessories
- 21 New Weapon Colors and 10 Decals for gun customization
- 10 New Emotes for interacting within Fireteams
Aliens: Fireteam Elite is available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.