With the addition of weapon crafting in Destiny 2, no longer do Guardians need to chase down certain god rolls. Rather, after collecting enough copies of a certain gun, they can craft one and level it up to unlock the perks they’re after. It’s a different kind of grind but one that ultimately rewards Guardians with a custom weapon all their own. For certain weapons, shotguns, in particular, the One-Two Punch Perk is highly sought after.
How does the One-Two Punch Perk work in Destiny 2?
One-Two Punch is a Basic and Enhanced Trait available on curated rolls for select shotguns. Community Research has revealed the following effects if all 12 pellets hit. Note that the Enhanced Trait reduces the number of required pellets from 12 to 10.
- 200% increased melee damage for 1.22 seconds
- 350% increased melee damage against bosses and vehicles
- 80% increased melee damage if combined with Liar’s Handshake
Destiny 2 Weapons with One-Two Punch
- One Small Step Kinetic Shotgun
- Emperor’s Courtesy Energy Shotgun
- Found Verdict Energy Shotgun
- Prophet of Doom Energy Shotgun
- Python Energy Shotgun
- Retold Tale Energy Shotgun
- Ragnhild-D Kinetic Shotgun
- Wastelander M5 Kinetic Shotgun
- Without Remorse Energy Shotgun
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to get Treasure Coordinates in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.