Destiny 2 TWAB Bungie
Season of the Plunder for Destiny 2 is now underway and it includes a variety of new content and changes, like the new activity Ketchcrash and the much-awaited rework of the Arc subclass known as Arc 3.0. However, those are not the only things that players can do this season because one of the most popular raids in the original Destiny game is coming later today.
World First Title
The King’s Fall raid is coming to Destiny 2 later today at 1 p.m. EST. Players will have a chance to get the World First Title by completing the Regicide Triumph. Just like the Vault of Glass raid last year, King’s Fall will launch with contest mode enabled for 24 hours. Contest mode basically limits the player’s power level and choice of weapons to create a more challenging experience. After all, getting the title won’t feel rewarding if it was earned so easily, right?
That said, here are the things that players should know if they decide to join the race:
- You will need to be at 1,560 Power to be at the cap for all of the encounters.
- Once you’ve cleared the raid with Contest Mode active, you’ll have access to Challenge Mode and the Regicide Triumph.
- The Challenge Mode activity enforces the Regicide Triumph requirements by wiping the team if you fail the success conditions during any encounter.
- To alleviate some pressure on the servers, there will be no bounty or weapon crafting progress for combatant kills below boss tier within the King’s Fall raid while Contest Mode is enabled.
The first fireteam to complete the challenges for the Regicide Triumph will win the coveted King’s Fall World First Title.
King’s Fall Raid World First Title Photo: Bungie
That’s not all! Players who can complete the King’s Fall raid by September 6 at 12:59 p.m. EST will have a chance to purchase the King’s Fall Raid Ring from the Bungie Store.
The ring’s specifications are:
- Sizes 6 to 15 will be offered
- Solid artisan sterling silver
- Nickel free
- Top details: 25mm x 17mm
- Unisex sizing
King’s Fall Raid Ring Photo: Bungie
Starting today, Destiny 2 will also be available in the Epic Games Store. To celebrate this momentous event, some Fortnite-inspired outfits are available for purchase at a discount for the rest of Season 18.
Fortnite-inspired Outfits Photo: Bungie
So, are you going to participate in the World First race for the King’s Fall Raid? What do you think about the new crossover skins?
Destiny 2 is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.