Play for free. Ubisoft
If you’ve wanted to play Far Cry 6 but are not sure if it’s worth the buy, you’re in luck. There’s a free weekend happening from August 4 to August 7 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Stadia. The game can also be played on PC through the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store.
During the free weekend, players can access the full game, including the Danny Trejo, Rambo, and even Stranger Things crossover missions. For those who want to continue what they’ve started, they can always buy the game.
This is also a good time to buy the game since discounts are being offered:
- PC via Ubisoft Store (Until August 16)
- Players can get 60% off on Standard, Gold, and Ultimate editions of the game.
- There’s also a 50% discount on the Season Pass as well as all three DLCs.
- Those who buy the game from the Ubisoft Store and live in a country with the Wallet feature enabled get $5 in Ubisoft Wallet Rewards.
- Those who don’t have the Wallet feature automatically receive an extra 10% off at checkout.
- PC via Epic Games Store (Until August 8)
- Players can get 60% off on all editions of the game.
- Enjoy 50% off the Season Pass and all three DLCs.
- Xbox (Until August. 15)
- Players can get 60% off the Standard and Gold editions of the game.
- Get 50% off the Season Pass.
- PlayStation (Until August 17)
- Players can get 60% off the Ultimate edition.
- PS+ members can save 55% on the Deluxe edition.
Photo Mode Contest
Players can also join the worldwide Photo Mode contest, which started today, August 5, until August 12.
To join, players need to use Photo Mode and post an in-game photo, video, or GIF that they think best captures a great “summer vibe.” The Far Cry 6 community development team then chooses five winners, plus 10 more randomly selected from all valid entries.
Prizes include AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics cards, Far Cry 6 collector figurines, Tobii eye trackers, and Corsair headsets. By the way, only those posted on Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok will be accepted. All entries need to have the hashtag #FarCry6FreeWeekendContest.
What are you waiting for?