- How to defeat Robarg in Tower of Fantasy
- All of Robarg’s moves and how to deal with them in Tower of Fantasy
- How to switch Channels in Tower of Fantasy
Robarg is the first World Boss in Tower of Fantasy. They are weak to Fire and resistant to Volt and will summon additional enemies to fight off players. It is absolutely not recommended to fight the boss alone as World Bosses are meant to be tackled with other players. This is how to defeat Robarg in Tower of Fantasy.
How to defeat Robarg in Tower of Fantasy
Robarg is the World Boss located in the first area of Tower of Fantasy. The World Chat will often try to get people together in order to tackle the World Bosses of the game and players can join teams or travel to other channels to join the game. When engaged in the fight, players will have to be careful of a few key attacks.
All of Robarg’s moves and how to deal with them in Tower of Fantasy
Robarg’s moves will tend to be telegraphed very well. Avoiding attacks will require players to avoid the red highlight on the floor that most of their attacks will show.
- Root Attack – An attack that is telegraphed with Robarg raising their arm. Following this, the player will be attacked from under the ground as a large tentacle strikes upward.
- Roar Attack – Robarg will attempt to hide itself and cause a red circle to appear around itself. After a moment, it will scream and damage anyone within the red circle.
- Vine Attack – When attacking at close range, Robarg can attack with their tentacles in a horizontal motion. This can be avoided by staying out of the highlighted red area.
- Projectiles – The boss has tracking missiles that will require the player to dodge to the side in order to avoid them.
- Poison – The arena can be filled with poison but players can avoid it by going to the edge of the area as the red highlight doesn’t reach that far.
- Transformed Root Attack – This root attack will be used three times in a row.
- Additional Attacks – Robarg will attach yellow flowers to its tentacles and deal damage over time to any players nearby. They will shoot out other projectiles as well.
- Summoning Bees – The bees that are summoned are extremely slow and can be kited around to avoid dealing with. They deal damage but not nearly as much as Robarg.
How to switch Channels in Tower of Fantasy
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
When trying to find a group for Robarg or other World Bosses, many players will already be in a group of four people. Manually switching channels and meeting up at the same location will sometimes be the only option rather than joining someone’s Team and then teleporting to the party leader. In order to switch Channels, players just have to click or tap the Channel icon above the map and select the channel they wish to switch to. After that, they will not be able to switch Channels for 30 minutes.
For more Tower of Fantasy guides, check out Best Genshin Impact Character Presets for Tower of Fantasy on Pro Game Guides.