No Man’s Sky: Endurance Hello Games
It seems that No Man’s Sky is still experiencing some issues with freighters since the massive Endurance Update launched not long ago. For this reason, Patch 3.98 was deployed to fix certain bugs involving broken freighter upgrades and nexus missions.
Nexus missions in No Man’s Sky are daily quests that players can get from the Nexus, located at the Space Anomaly. That said, there was an issue where Infestation Nexus missions would not lead players to the correct planet, leaving them unable to complete the quests. Well, the good news is that these missions have been fixed and are no longer a problem after updating to Patch 3.98.
Freighters are a huge part of No Man’s Sky: Endurance, which is why it’s unsurprising that some issues still revolve around these ships to this day. The game’s latest update brought some bug fixes though.
For instance, the issue that prevented freighter upgrades related to fuel usage and frigate speed from working correctly has been fixed. Furthermore, collision issues, like the bug that stuck players when jetpacking into the freighter bridge teleporter, are now fixed as well in Patch 3.98.
This update is not only for bug fixes though, as it also adds two additional freighter base parts that players can use, such as the internal staircase and a set of exterior stairs.
- Fixed a visual glitch that could occur when the player stood on very steep ledges or railings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some Leviathan-specific missions to persist beyond the end of the expedition.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with freighter engines.
- Improved the messaging during combat at Sentinel Pillars during Nexus missions.
- Fixed a number of collision issues in freighter bases.
- Fixed a case where freighter rooms with ladders could prevent other parts in the base from being powered.
- Starships can no longer be purchased or exchanged while your current ship is being salvaged, to prevent issues where inventories and stats of your current ship were displaced.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from building inside another player’s freighter base, even with the correct multiplayer permissions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented organic frigates from making contact if discovered in uninhabited systems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented summoning a freighter immediately after acquiring a new organic frigate.
- Fixed an issue that allowed unwanted bases to appear around specific Nexus mission locations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Nexus missions involving activated Cadium to fail to initiate.
The full list of bug fixes can be found on the official site.