Lake of Kalandra Expansion Twitter/@pathofexile
Path of Exile received a new update recently that brought changes to the new Lake of Kalandra league mechanic, as well as adjustments to some Harvest crafting costs.
In the Lake of Kalandra expansion, you will encounter what is known as the Mirrored Tablet placed in specific locations on the map. You can build the Tablet up by placing what are known as “Reflections,” which provide immense challenges for amazing loot. While this league mechanic is good on paper, some Reflections were not working as intended. That is what Patch 3.19.0e aims to address.
Now, the quantity of Splinters found in Breach Hands in the Lake of Kalandra has increased at all difficulties. Another notable change is that the Reflection of the Breachlord now causes the Breach to open and close 30% slower. This gives you enough time to kill the Breachlord.
Aside from the Lake of Kalandra changes, the Lifeforce costs of some Harvest crafting options were rebalanced. Lifeforce, for those who don’t know, is the new currency used in Harvest that you need to spend to get the crafting option that you want.
One of the things that really stood out in Patch 3.19.0e is the cost of changing a Divination Card into another random Divination Card. This action now only costs 75, down from a whopping 1,000 Lifeforce previously.
Additionally, crafts that enchant a weapon, causing quality to provide bonuses other than increasing physical damage, now have a cost of 5,000 instead of 15,000.
You can read the other adjustments here.
Lake of Kalandra Changes
- Reflection of the Dream no longer causes the Breach to open and close 50% faster, instead now spawning more monsters.
- Increased the chance for Imprisoned Monsters to have additional Essences in Essence Reflections at all difficulties.
- Increased the quantity of Artifacts dropped by Monsters in Expedition Reflections at all difficulties.
- Increased the quantity of Currency Shards from Harbingers in Harbinger Reflections at all difficulties.
- Increased the duration of Shrine Buffs on Players in Shrine Reflections at all difficulties.
- The Harvest craft that fractures a random modifier on an item with at least 5 modifiers can now be used on an item with at least 4 modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where the “Reforge a Rare item, being more/less likely to receive the same modifier” Harvest crafts had their descriptions backward. We have also increased the more/less likely chances of these two crafting outcomes, as they were lower than we intended them to be.
Path of Exile Patch 3.19.0e is available on PC.