Beta Update 1.4.0d Twitter/@OwlcatGames
A new patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is now available on the game’s beta branch. As always with these kinds of updates, players can opt-in using their Steam clients if they want to try out all of the new features and bug fixes.
Anyway, Beta Update 1.4.0d is massive and contains a lot of bug fixes and improvements. One of the improvements worth mentioning is that the inventory and battle log work faster now. Gone are the days of that old clunky feeling when using these features!
The latest beta update for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous also brought changes to certain mechanics. For one, allies affected by domination spells can be freed with Break Enchantment or Dispel Magic. Furthermore, Magic Nullification no longer gets disabled when any of your characters are under crowd control effects. This means that your characters will still be able to negate any other spell even if they’re affected by spells such as Glitterdust or Stinking Cloud.
Beta Update 1.4.0d is quite massive, but here are some of the most significant changes and bug fixes:
- Fixed: In some cases, the finale of the Battlebliss quest didn’t work correctly, and Irmangaleth didn’t kill Zeklex. Now they will be killing each other properly
- Fixed: Remove Disease scroll didn’t Improve Brodie’s condition while he was sick with the ghoul fever
- Yaker sometimes spawned at the Hellknights Outpost, even if he died in Drezen – fixed. Also fixed Regill’s behavior when he was attacking hellknights instead of the player’s party
- Free crusaders now arm themselves properly before the attack on the Midnight Fane
- Bonus from the Dead Men’s Club organization increased from 2 days to 1 week
- Now after the completion of the project to study the Records of Pulura’s Stargazers, you will get a copy of their report, which contains a very important date
CLASSES and MECHANICS
- Armor of bones now lasts one hour per oracle level, as it should have
- Azata’s Chaotic Healing ability no longer begrudges the dhampirs, dooming the rest of the party to a slow death without healing. Now it obediently works, restoring the party’s health (except for dhampirs with Negative Energy Affinity)
- Channel Negative Energy: Heal Undead now works correctly on the Lich’s Skeletal Cleric. Praise the unlife!
- Enlarge Person and Reduce Person spells now become suppressed when the character is polymorphed
- Grease spell now works with Persistent spell metamagic
- Fixed: Saving against derakni’s Drone didn’t make the characters immune to it for the next 24 hours
The full changelog can be found on Steam.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.4.0d is available on PC.