Everyone loves a freebie, especially when that freebie is usually locked behind some heavy-handed monetization. Rocket League codes are a savvy way to snap up some of the vehicular footie hybrid’s snazziest cosmetics for free – no Rocket Pass points, no real-world money.
Rocket League promo codes emerged off the back of the game’s pivot to free-to-play back in 2020, and we’ve seen developer Psyonix drop a steady string of codes ever since. These generally pop to mark big competitive events, updates, and the like.
Below, you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the active – tested and vetted by yours truly – Rocket Codes league you can redeem right now. These grant a lovely selection of themed decals, banners, wheels, antenna, and more to spruce up your car before you hit the arena.
Rocket League Codes September 2022
- popcorn – Grants Limited Popcorn rocket boost
- Bekind – Grants the VCR Limited Trooper
- Truffleshuffle – Grants Octane Goonies decal
- wrestlemania – Grants WWE antenna, banners, and wheels
- WWE18 – Grants WWE-themed antenna, banners, and wheels
- wwedads – Grants WWE-themed antenna, wheels, two banners
- shazam – Grants Octane Shazam decal and wheels
- couchpotato – Grants Couch Potato Title
- rlbirthday – Grants WWE-themed wheels, antenna, and banners
- rlnitro – Grants Breakout Nitro Circus antenna and decal
- SARPBC – Grants SARPBC car, logo, and antenna
How to Redeem Rocket League Codes
Redeeming Rocket League codes and banking the free cosmetics couldn’t be easier.
Fire up Rocket League and click on Settings from the main menu, then the Extras tab on the far right of the Settings window. Click on Redeem Code. Enter your code into the ‘Enter a valid redemption code’ box that pops up. Tap OK to redeem your freebies. Easy.
We’ll keep a keen eye out for new promo codes and add them to this list when Psyonix makes them available.