Enjoy modern turn-based combat set in a war-ridden world in Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy, launching on September 15!
Image: Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is an upcoming tactics-style game with a modern spin. From Akupara Games and Curious Fate, this game is launching on Nintendo Switch and PC on September 15, 2022.
The official reveal trailer showcases the different environments, enemies, combat, and general gameplay mechanics.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a turn-based RPG adventure with a modern spin on classic tactics-style games. In this game, players can access various characters, battle brutal boss monsters, and experience an immersive storyline set in a war-ridden world.
Players are plunged into the action as Huxley, the hero. Along with Max, his dog, Huxley must establish a team of allies and defend their home against the invaders.
You are to control your units, understand and use their unique skills, and strategically place the units to dominate your enemies. Along the way, you will uncover traps, puzzles, and obstacles that will challenge your resolve.
The key features of this game include:
- An immersive storyline, dozens of maps, and additional post-game content.
- Three difficulty levels, plus an additional hardcore mode that is unlocked after completing the game. This means that players can constantly challenge themselves.
- Modern SRPG experiences with diverse gameplay, large-scale wars, vertical environments, and puzzle elements.
- Customizable class-based gameplay to suit both beginners and tactical masters. There are 21 individual classes. However, dual-class allows for almost endless combinations, meaning you can combine classes to suit your gameplay and style.
- Unlock upgrades, collect loot, and complete quests to upgrade your character.
- Complete story missions (they can only be played once) and bonus missions (unlocked when you complete an associated Story Mission and can be repeated).
Save the world with the help of your dog and your dedicated team in Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy, a compelling and strategic turn-based RPG launching on September 15. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!