Season 18 in Destiny 2 introduced the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle. This sleek weapon is as deadly as it is beautiful. As with many Exotics, it comes with the option of obtaining a Catalyst to enhance its performance. Here’s where to find it and what it does.
How to get the Delicate Tomb Catalyst
The Delicate Tomb Catalyst quest can be acquired from Banshee-44 in the Tower after picking up the weapon itself from the Season Pass. The quest is broken up into three parts:
- The Form of Danger, Part 1
- Defeat 50 targets with Special ammo
- Defeat 50 challenging combatants (minibosses, bosses, and Champion)
- The Form of Danger, Part 2
- Complete Vanguard Operations, Gambit, and Crucible matches
- Defeat 450 targets with Delicate Tomb
- The Form of Danger, Part 3
- Return to Banshee-44 in the Tower
Once obtained, Guardians will need to defeat 700 targets to complete the Catalyst. When it is inserted, the Catalyst grants the Ionic Interment Perk where collecting an Ionic Trace partially reloads the magazine from reserves. This works with the inherent Perk Traitor’s Vessel where final blows with Delicate Tomb have a chance to generate Ionic Traces. Powerful foes and opposing Guardians will always generate Ionic Traces. Of course, it will work far better if the Guardian is running an Arc subclass with specialization in the creation of Ionic Traces.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to complete the Oryx Challenge in King’s Fall Raid in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.